Best 10 Website Builders Scholarship
The Best 10 Website Builders team want to thank all students for applying to the 2017 Best 10 Website Builders Scholarship! There were over 30 applicants, but only three prizes. We were pleased to see all the eager entrants, and it was a tough (but fun) deliberation process.
Please click here to see the winners for the 2017 scholarship.
Thank you all. Until next year!
||2nd Prize||3rd Prize|
|$1,500 Scholarship||$1,000 Scholarship||$500 Scholarship|
- Citizen of the United States of America or a legal permanent resident.
- Already enrolled or accepted to a college or university in the United States of America in 2017.
- Provide copy of transcript.
- Employees or family members of www.Best10WebsiteBuilders.com are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Full legal name, email address, mailing address, and phone number at the top of the essay (Email address, mailing address, and phone number will be kept private and will only be used to contact you – they will not be shared with the public. Name may be used when winners have been chosen).
- Choose from one of the prompts in the “Essay Topics” section below.
- Minimum of 750 words and maximum of 1750 words.
- Present as a blog post. Template should include paragraphs and several sections.
- What are the most important facets of a business that should be posted on your website?
- How can one effectively market their website? (Digital or Print)
- What are the positive effects of eCommerce for a traditionally brick and mortar business?
- What (in your opinion) are the key differences between creating a personal website and a website for a business?
- In what ways do you see website builders evolving in the next 10 years?
When you’re all ready to send over your essay, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with all the requirements below with the subject line “Essay Submission”:
- Your essay (.doc or .docx format).
- A digital (.jpg or .png) photo of yourself.
- Proof of legal residency in the United States of America (birth certificate, passport, driver’s license, etc) in .jpg, .png, or .pdf format.
- What school you are attending/are planning to attend (with ability to provide copy of transcript if needed).
Essay submissions open on January 10th, 2017
Essay submissions will close on April 17th, 2017
Winners will be announced on May 26th, 2017
When winners are chosen, we will reach out via the supplied email address.
Ownership of Entries
All entries submitted to www.Best10WebsiteBuilders.com in connection with this contest, along with all copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights associated therewith, become the property of www.Best10WebsiteBuilders.com once submitted. Entry materials will not be returned to the entrant.
By submitting an entry (essay and other submission requirements), you acknowledge that www.Best10WebsiteBuilders.com will own all rights to use, publish, display, distribute, modify, reproduce and promote the essay in perpetuity without compensation to you or any other person.
Use of Name, Likeness, Etcetera
As a condition of receiving a scholarship prize, each winner will be required to consent to the use of their name, age, and school name. Winners must also consent to use of their likeness (as in a photograph) and prize information, without limitations, for promotional purposes and media interviews without further payment.
By entering the contest, entrants and their parents or legal guardians release and agree to hold www.Best10WebsiteBuilders.com and each of their partners or employees harmless from any liability whatsoever in connection with entering the contest, accepting any prize, or anything that may arise related to the contest.
Got any further questions? If so, reach out to email@example.com with the subject line “Scholarship Question”, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.